Posted: Sep 07, 2019
Monday- Friday 2:30-6:30 pm ; Saturday & Sunday 1 hour before games/practices
- The SCC athletic training room is coeducational and used by a diverse population. The expectation is for everyone to respect each other while utilizing this room.
- ABSOLUTELY no electronics are to be used in this room during your treatment time. This includes but is not limited to cell phones, lab tops or tablets.
- ABSOLUTELY no social media is allowed in the athletic training room. The use of any platform of social media will increase the risk of patient privacy violations and will not be tolerated.
- No cursing or abusive language will be tolerated in the athletic training room.
- Students must report illnesses & injuries to the athletic trainer within 24 hours.
- All referrals to physicians must be coordinated through the Athletic Trainer.
- All injured athletes must report to the Athletic Training Room daily for treatment/rehab until they have been functionally cleared to return to play by a treating physician and/or the Athletic Trainer. Your Coach will be notified of updates daily and when you are cleared to return to play.
- All athletes must dress appropriately for the Athletic Training Room.
- For Hip, Knee, Ankle, or Feet injuries- Shorts must be worn
- For Arm, Shoulder, Elbow or Hand Injuries- T-shirt, tank top or sleeveless shirts are acceptable
- Athletic shoes must be worn for treatment sessions
- It is always up to the discretion of the Sports Medicine Staff, Athletics Department, and Coaching Staff to determine appropriate clothing.
- No food or drink is allowed in the Athletic Training Room at any time unless specified by a Sports Medicine Staff Member
- There is no storage in the athletic training room. Athletes should leave all personal items, including cell phones and other electronics in their lockers
- Being in the Athletic Training Room is never an excuse to be late for or miss class, practice or meetings. It is the student-athlete's responsibility to plan ahead and notify coaches if you will be late.